Friday, September 16, 2011

FOTD: 09.16.11

Hey ladies, here is another quick look today. I’m still sick and feeling awful but I wanted to make myself seem not as dead as I feel. Don’t mind my hair at all, haven’t done anything to it in days, but wear this head band from Forever21.






Face:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Caramel
Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown - brows
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solor Riche Bronzer – contour
Milani Baked Blush in Fantastico Mauve

Eyes:
ELF Eye Lid Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Shadow Creme in Deep Orchid – base
MAC Altered State Shadow – lid
MAC Heather Belle Shadow – crease
MAC To The Ball Shadow – above the crease
MAC Hold My Gaze Shadow – highlight
Sephora Shadow in Aspen Summit – tear duct
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Binge – lower lash line
L’Oreal Voluminous Original Curved Brush Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
MAC Devilishly Stylish Lipglass

1 comment: