Thursday, September 22, 2011

FOTD: 09.22.11

Hey ladies, here is the quick look I did today. I was planning on going to the bank but realized I still don’t have my stroller back from my dad’s, oh well. As well I’m trying out my other Revlon foundation to see how I like it.

Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation Normal/Dry Skin in Toast
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan – under eye area
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore

Eyes:
Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown
ELF Eye Lid Primer
Wet N Wild Walking On Eggshells Trio – eyelid color: lid; crease color: crease; browbone color: tear duct
Maybelline Creme de Cocoa Shadow – outer v
Maybelline EyeStudio Brown Gel Liner
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Edge Pink
Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Fairytale
MAC Strange Potion Lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment