Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Swag Shoppin: MAC Posh Paradise Collection

Hey ladies, I haven’t really bought anything from MAC this year. Well that’s not completely true, but I haven’t gone hard into picking up alot of things from a collection. Anyways I originally wasn’t planning on picking up anything from this collection cause I’m waiting for the Fall Colour Collection that releases tomorrow. But I stopped by to see if they had any of the Mattene lipsticks I wanted left. And they had all the colors I wanted. I picked up 5 of them.


The ones I picked up are:
Deliciously Forbidden
Eden Rouge
Legendary
Potent Fig
Rare Exotic

Honestly, I love all the colors I picked up and I can’t wait to wear them in upcoming FOTD’s, so keep your eyes out for that.

Items will be shown in an upcoming haul video, so stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment