Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Swag Shoppin: New Revlon Foundations

Hey ladies, I stopped by London Drugs today because they had all the Revlon foundations on sale for $12. Usually I don’t shop there because their prices are always higher then shoppers and walmart. But I lucked out today because they were super cheap. I picked up the Photo Ready foundation in the color 010 Caramel. I’m thinking this will be a really good match when I lighten up a bit from my summer tan. Might still work with me being a little darker though as well. Then I picked up the Color Stay foundation Normal/Dry Skin in 370 Toast. I’m not sure if this will be to light but this seems it will be the closest color to my skin tone. If it’s to light I will use my MAC MSF Natural in Dark to darken it up a bit. Lastly, I picked up an OPI Polish in Romeo & Joliet, it was on sale for $5.99 and I thought it would be a fabulous color for fall and winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment