Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Deep Conditioning...

Hey ladies, I haven’t done a post on my hair in forever. Lately I haven’t really been in the mood to take care of it at all. But it snowed last week and again yesterday and with the dryer weather I need to put more time and effort into my hair. Today was the first time I deep conditioned in over a year I believe, I’m not 100% sure. But it has been a good 6 months since the last time I did it. Anyways, I washed my hair with the Marcoon Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. Then I used the Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment; I sat under the dryer with it for about 20 minutes as well. Then I rinsed it out. I detangled my hair with a wide tooth comb and roped twisted it up. Hopefully I will get to post a picture of how my hair looks tomorrow after I take out the twists.





Pic 1: Before I went under the dryer
Pic 2: After I got out from under the dryer
Pic 3: After I rinsed my hair out
Pic 4 & 5: After I rope twisted my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment