Sunday, November 20, 2011

FOTD: 11.16.11

Hey ladies, here is a super late FOTD. I’ve been behind on posting since my little princess has been sick for the last 2 weeks but I still wanted to share with you this look. I even filmed a tutorial for this look, so keep an eye out for it on my channel!

Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation Dry/Normal Skin in Toast
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan – under eye area
NYX Concealer In A Jar in Nutmeg – blemishes
Maybelline Mineral Power Healthly Finish Veil in Dark
Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer – contour
MAC Darkly My Dear Blush

Eyes:
Urbcan Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Chai Latte Quad – crease: lid, lid: transition, outer corner: crease & outer v, brow bone: highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara – top lashes

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Purple Rain
MAC Plum Bright Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment