Tuesday, November 15, 2011

FOTD: 11.15.11

Hey ladies, here is the look I created today. I was just playing around with some of my makeup and this is what I came up with. Honestly, I need to work on lining my top lash line thinner and learn to wing it out. Guess it just takes practice hehe.


Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation Dry/Normal Skin in Toast
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan – under eye area
NYX Concealer In A Jar in Nutmeg – blemishes
Maybelline Mineral Power Healthly Finish Veil in Dark
Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer – contour
Milani Temptation Blush
MAC Golden Bronzer Iridescent/Loose Powder – highlight

Eyes:
ELF Eye Lid Primer
MAC Vainglorious Shadow – lid
MAC Moleskin Shadow – transition color
L’Oreal HIP Duo in Shady – dark brown: crease, outer v & lower lash line
MAC Sweet Joy Shadow – highlight & tear duct
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline – upper lash & water line
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Auburn
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Mauvy Night

No comments:

Post a Comment