Tuesday, November 1, 2011

OOTD: 10.31.11

Hey ladies, I haven’t posted an OOTD in awhile as well. It’s really hard to share with you what I wear seeing the dress code is all black and I just keep mix matching what I already own. Hopefully over the next few weeks and months I will pick up more things that will be worthy enough for OOTD’s. Anyways this is what I wore to work today, it’s pretty simple nothing to fancy. Honestly, I’ve haven’t really been in the mood to go to work, from all this lack of sleep. Being in school is so weird after being out of it for so long. But today I thought I looked good enough to share with you.

Cardigan – Mom’s closet, she said I could have it. But no clue where she got it from
Tank – Forever21
Tights – Forever21
Flats – Costa Blanca

Hopefully I will be able to come up with more looks over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment