Friday, November 4, 2011

FOTD: 11.04.11

Hey ladies, today I’m heading off to work and it’s snowing. I’m sooo sad, it’s freezing out. Oh well, going to have a good day at work. Just wanted to show you the look I wore today. I recently picked up the MAC Fig 1 shadow and I’ve been dying to use it. So I created this look around it. As well I wanted to wear one of my other MAC Mattene lipsticks that I haven’t tried yet. It’s a pretty simple purple smokey eye.


Face:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Caramel
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
MAC Darkly My Dear Blush
MAC Golden Bronze Iridescent/Loose Powder – highlight

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Fig 1 Shadow – lid & lower lash line
MAC Brown Script Shadow – crease
MAC Heather Belles Shadow – crease, outer v & lower lash line
MAC Tete-A-Tint Shadow – highlight
MAC Silverwear Shadow – tear duct
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline – upper lash line & water line
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
MAC Deliciously Forbidden Mattene Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment