Tuesday, November 22, 2011

FOTD: 11.22.11

Hey ladies, here is the look I created today. Today was my day off like I stated in my earlier post and I wanted to create something quick and simple for the holidays. I think it would be perfect for a dinner date or a holiday party.


Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation Normal/Dry Skin in Toast
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan – under eye area
Maybelline Mineral Power Healthy Finish Veil in Dark
Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino
Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer – contour

Eyes:
ELF Eye Lid Primer
Maybelline Eyestudio Sunset Seduction Palette – first color: tear duct, second color: lid, third color: highlight; fourth color: crease and lower lash line
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara – top lashes

Lips:
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Berry Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment