Thursday, November 10, 2011

FOTD: 11.10.11

Hey ladies, here is the look I created today before work. Honestly, I was just wanting to try out one of my new Revlon lipsticks I recently picked up. It’s another simple and pretty look. Not too dramatic at all. Great for work in my opinion.


Face:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Caramel
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
MAC Darkly My Dear Blush
Milani Baked Blush in Rose D’Oro – highlight

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Chocolate Mousse Trio – top: highlight; middle: lid
MAC Silverwear Shadow – tear duct
MAC Altered State Shadow – crease
MAC Heather Belles Shadow – outer v & lower lash line
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute

No comments:

Post a Comment