Tuesday, November 15, 2011

FOTD: 11.14.11


Hey ladies, this is the look I created and wore to work yesterday. I didn’t know what I wanted to wear, just knew I wanted to wear my MAC Cyndi lipstick and lipglass; seeing I haven’t worn them in a pretty long time. I really did like how the looked turned out and I can’t wait to wear this lip combo again. It’s such a pretty red but not a bright and over the top at the same time.


Face:

Revlon ColorStay Foundation Normal/Dry Skin in Toast
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan – under eye area
NYX Concealer In A Jar in Nutmeg – blemishes
Maybelline Mineral Power Healthy Finish Veil in Dark
Milani Baked Blush in Rose D’Oro
Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer – contour

Eyes:
NYX Eye Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
ELF Eye Lid Primer
L’Oreal HIP Duo in Devious – green: lid, brown: crease, outer v & lower lash line
MAC Sweet Joy Shadow – highlight
MAC Moleskin Shadow – transition color
Sephora Aspen White Shadow – tear duct
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
NYX Pencil in Deep Red
MAC Cyndi Lipstick
MAC Cyndi Lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment