Thursday, November 3, 2011

Swag Shoppin: New Lipsticks

Hey ladies, so I had to stop by Shopper’s to pick up some bus tickets and I honestly couldn’t leave without walking down the makeup aisle. To my surprise, well not really, they were having amazing sales on alot of the things I liked. But I had to control myself and I only picked up 2 new things. I’ve been wanting to try more of the Rimmel London Moisture Renew lipsticks and this was a really good time. They were on sale for $4.99 which was a pretty good deal, not as good as when I picked up my first one but it was still cheaper than Wal-Mart.


The ones I picked up were:
180 Vintage Pink – it looks like a beautiful nude mauvey pink color
700 Nude Delight – It’s a beautiful peachy brown nude color, I’m hoping that it won’t be too light for me though.

What are your thoughts on these lipsticks? What’s your favourite color from this line?

No comments:

Post a Comment