Friday, November 11, 2011

FOTD: 11.11.11

Hey ladies, this is the look I wore to work today. I’ve been reaching for my MAC 6 Beauties Play It Cool Palette alot lately and I used it to create this look. Honestly, I’m in love with this palette, I can create so many different color combinations with it. This time I wanted to play around with purples again seeing it’s my favourite color.


Face:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Caramel
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan – under eye area
NYX Concealer In A Jar – blemishes
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
MAC Darkly My Dear Blush
Milani Baked Blush in Rose D’Oro – highlight

Eyes:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Creme Shadow in Deep Orchid – base
MAC Altered State Shadow – lid
MAC Heather Belles Shadow – outer v, crease & lower lash line
MAC Moleskin Shadow – transition
MAC Silverwear Shadow – tear duct
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline – lash line & water line
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara – top and bottom lashes

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Coffee
Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Rose Velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment