Friday, March 2, 2012

FOTD: 03.02.12

Hey ladies, just stopping by real quick to share with you the look I just created. Today was my day off and that means time to play with colors in my collection that I can't work with, yet lol. I've had MAC Prussian shadow for awhile now and I never use it. Seeing I don't really like how it applies/blends. But tonight I decided to pull it out and give it another try. I'm still not a big fan of it but I think with the more use I will like it better. I even tried out my Smashbox Primer, not sure if I like it our not yet. Overall, I really liked how everything turned out. This is the first in a very long time that I've used all MAC products expect for my concealer, lashes and eyebrows.


Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan - under eyes & blemishes
MAC Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 in NC44
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer - contour
MAC All's Good Beauty Powder Blush

Eyes:
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot - base
MAC Fig 1 Shadow - lid
MAC Prussian Shadow - crease & lower lash line
MAC Moleskin Shadow - transition
MAC Plumage Shadow - outer v & lower lash line
MAC Sweetjoy Shadow - tear duct & highlight
MAC Midnight Blue Fluidline
Bliss #1 Lashes
Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara - bottom lashes
Lips:
MAC Mouth Off Lip Pencil
MAC Cut A Caper Lipstick
MAC So Vain Kissable Lip Color

Brushes Used

Face:
Sigma F60 Foundation
Sigma F30 Large Powder
Sigma F25 Tapered Face
ELF Complexion

Eyes:
Sigma F75 Concealer
Sigma E55 Eye Shading
Sigma E35 Tapered Blending
Sigma E40 Tapered Blending
Sigma E30 Pencil
Sigma E20 Short Shader
Sigma E70 Medium Angled Shading
Sigma E05 Eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment