Friday, March 16, 2012

Swag Shoppin: New Lashes

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the new lashes I picked up. Lately, well about around Christmas I've been really into wearing lashes. About once or twice a week on average and right now I only have 3 new ones left and my favorite Bliss #1 lashes left. Have worn the same #1's the last 8 or more times and I'm pretty sure they will be trash pretty soon, probably by the end of the month. I really enjoy the Red Cherry and Bliss lashes but I haven't really wanted to order online and wait anywhere from 2-4 weeks to get them. Or making a minimum purchase of $50 to get them; if you know any good sites to order them from could you please leave the info in the commentS below.

Anyways, this week at Shoppers they had the Quo lashes on sale, 2 for $12. Usually they are $7.50 each, which I don't really like paying for lashes. Seeing I'm not the best when applying them. But I decided I would give them a drive because my little sister always wears them and she says that she really likes them. I picked up a total of 6 lashes:

2 - 802
2 - 804
1 - 803
1 - 808

I can't wait to give these a try. I'm really into dramatic lashes. I do wear them on an daily basis and I love it. I did pick up a couple of natural looking ones, possible for work.

Have you tried Quo Lashes before? What's your favorite kind of lashes to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment