Wednesday, March 7, 2012

FOTD| 03.07.12

Hey ladies, just stopping by real quick to share with you the look I created today. It’s the same look I wore yesterday to work but I filmed it as a tutorial and it’s uploading as you read this. I did refine it a bit but I really love how it looks. It’s great for an everyday look to wear to work. If you want you can always tone it down by wearing a softer lip color but I love bold lips and I can get away with wearing them to work on a daily basis.


Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
MAC All’s Good Beauty Powder Blush

Eyes:
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot – base
MAC Moleskin Shadow – lid
MAC Beauty Marked Shadow – crease and lower lash line
MAC Sweetjoy Shadow – highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Red Cherry #601 Lashes

Lips:
MAC Petals & Peacocks Lipstick

What kind of look to you like wearing to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment