Friday, March 30, 2012

FOTD: 03.29.12

Hey ladies, just stopping by real quick to share with you the makeup I wore today. I wanted to rock a bright lip seeing it was finally feeling like Spring. I did a really simple eye look and added some lashes.


Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer - contour
Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro


Eyes:
MAC Moleskin Shadow - lid
MAC Typographic Shadow - crease & lower lash line
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Quo #804 Lashes
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara - bottom lashes


Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Edge Pink
MAC Quick Sizzle Lipstick


I'm really loving bright lips with all this warm weather we are having. I'm hoping to rock a different bright lip over the next couple of days/weeks. What makeup looks do you plan on wearing this Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment