Monday, March 5, 2012

FOTD: 03.04.12


Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the look I created tonight. I was feeling super bored and decided to play in my makeup again. Today I decided to pull out MAC Shimmermoss shadow, such a beautiful shade; to bad it's getting discounted. I need to pick up another one, the only I currently have is completely shattered to pieces and its all powdery. Anyways, I really love how this color looks against my skin tone and I'm going to film a tutorial for this look tomorrow before work. It's such a bright look, great for spring and summer.


Face:
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Nutmeg - under eye & blemishes
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer - contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk - base
MAC Shimmermoss Shadow - lid
MAC Humid Shadow - crease & lower lash line
theBalm Caught In The Act Courtney Shadow - outer v & lower lash line
MAC Moleskin Shadow - transition
theBalm Mischievous Marissa Shadow - highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Bliss #1 lashes
L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Black - waterline

Eyes:
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight

What do you think of this look? Would you wear something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment