Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Upcoming MAC Collections!!

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the things that I wanted to get from the new collections coming out on April 5, 2012. I found out about them on Temptalia’s website.
The first collection is MAC In Extra Dimension Collection, this collection has a bunch on cool new shadows in them and I actually am looking forward to trying them out. The things I want to grab from this collection are:
-          Glorify Extra Dimension Skinfinish
-          Lunar Extra Dimension Eyeshadow
-          Havana Extra Dimension Eyeshadow
-          Sweet Heat Extra Dimension Eyeshadow
-          Modern Pewter Extra Dimension Eyeshadow
-          Dark Dare Extra Dimension Eyeshadow
-          128 Split Fibre Cheek Brush
-          234 Split Fibre Blending Brush
The next collection is MAC Reel Sexy Collection for Summer 2012. The main thing I would love to get my hands on is the Watch Me Simmer lipstick, it did recently come out with the Shop Cook collection but it sold out super fast. This collection has a bunch of bright colors that I love to rock all year round. Other items I would love to get my hands on are:
-          Reel Sexy Lipstick
-          Heroine Lipstick
-          Lightscapade MSF
-          Magenta Blush
The last collection releasing that day is MAC Tres Cheek. This collection is all blushes and I love MAC blushes. So I definitely want to grab a few. The ones I’m looking to grab are:
-          Lovecloud
-          Peony Petal
-          Modern Mandarin
-          Immortal Flow
I honestly can’t wait to these collections come out in  about a week. Do you plan on getting anything from these upcoming collections?

No comments:

Post a Comment