Saturday, March 24, 2012

FOTD: 03.23.12

Hey ladies, just stopping by real quick to share with you the look I wore to work today. I wanted to try out my new MAC Hepcat shadow and I really like how it looks with my eyes. It's such a beautiful purple shade and I definitely recommend it. If you haven't added it to your collection yet and you do; it is getting discontinued so get it before it's gone.


Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44
MAC All's Good Beauty Powder Blush


Eyes:
MAC Hepcat Shadow - lid
MAC Fig 1 Shadow - crease & lower lash line
MAC Typographic Shadow - outer v & lower lash line
Quo #804 Lashes
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes - bottom lashes


Lips:
MAC Long Stem Slimshine Lipsticks



**Sorry for the closeness of the pics, I was on break**

No comments:

Post a Comment