Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Swag Shoppin: New Polishes

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by and share with you the new polishes I picked up this past week. I honestly haven't been in the mood to buy polishes even though I really wanna grab colors from the lastest Essie and OPI collections. But I decided I would let myself get two Sally Hansen Xteme Wear polishes from Shoppers seeing they were buy one get one free and it was only $4.50; which was like paying $2.25 for each one. I picked up Marine Scene, which I'm currently wearing on my nails. It's actually a really pretty color. Then I got In The Spotlight, which is like a glitter polish. I'm not a huge fan of it yet but I think it will grow on me the more I wear it. Lastly, I picked up another nail repair polish. My last one finally ran out and I needed something; seeing that lately I've been cracking my nails at work.


What do you think of these new colors?



No comments:

Post a Comment