Saturday, March 31, 2012

Swag Shoppin: Gap Kids

Hey ladies, just coming by to share with you more things I picked up from the Gap for my little princess’ birthday and a wedding that she will be going to next week.





The first out is a possible birthday outfit I’m not sure depends on the weather but I picked up:
-          Sunglasses
-          Flats with flower detailing
-          Navy blue cardigan with sequences
-          Purple butterfly romper
The second outfit is what she’s going to wear to my cousin’s wedding dinner:
-          Purple cardigan with flower detailing
-          Taupe ballet flats
-          Purple flower spaghetti strap dress
Loving the collections Gap currently has out for Spring and Summer. I can’t wait to get my hands on some other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment