Sunday, March 18, 2012

Swag Shoppin: More Goodbyes

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the new goodies I picked up from MAC. I decided to see what other shadows they had in their goodbye section online and saw that Goldenrod was there. I decided again that instead of ordering online to find it in store and they had it in stock. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get it but I don't really have a good yellow shadow in my collection and the swatch of this was pretty good. I can't wait to try it out and see how well it works.

Next, I picked up Typographic, it's a Matte2 finish and that's my favorite finish from MAC. It's not getting discontinued and there's no need to run out and get it right away if you don't need it. I picked it up cause I don't have a really dark black color and I thought this would work wonderful. I can't wait to try this color out either.

Lastly, I picked up the Wholesome Fluidline. Honestly, I don't need anymore fluidlines but honestly I love how they glide on easily. This is another limited edition color. I wanted to get the other ones but I new I wouldn't use them.



Do you own any of these items? What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment