Friday, November 30, 2012

FOTD | 11.27.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore to work recently. I did post a video for this look on my youtube page so don’t forget to check it out if you already haven’t seen it. Anyways, I used my new Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Eye Palette from their holiday collection. And OMGosh I’m in love already, this palette is amazing and I can’t wait to create more looks with it.
 
DSC_0220
 
DSC_0221
 
DSC_0222
 
Face:
MAC Oil Control Lotion
Smashbox HD Concealer in Dark – under eye area & blemishes
Smashbox HD Foundation in Dark
Smashbox Halo to Go in Dark
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer – contour
MAC Fleur Power Blush
 
Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
MAC Moleskin Shadow – transition
Bobbi Brown Olive Shadow – lid
Bobbi Brown Black Topaz Shadow – crease
Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Shadow – outer v
Bobbi Brown Bone Shadow – highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara – top & bottom lashes
 
Lips:
Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Carnation

No comments:

Post a Comment