Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Marilyn Monroe Collection

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by and share with you the items I picked up from the Marilyn Monroe collection so far. I already posted a video on my channel but I wanted to share with you the pictures. I was so serious about this collection that I went to 3 different malls to get the items that I wanted but I am still missing one lipstick, but I’m currently on the waiting list so hopefully it comes in soon. This collection was to die for, simple because of the lipsticks in this collection. They released 5 lipsticks and I wanted 4 but I only have 3 so far.
 
The lipsticks I wear able to get were:
- Deeply Adored
- Love Goddess
- Scarlet Ibis
 
DSC_0907
 
DSC_0910
 
DSC_0917
 
Next I picked up both blushes:
- Legendary
- The Perfect Cheek
DSC_0904
 
DSC_0905
 
DSC_0906
 
DSC_0899
 
DSC_0900
 
DSC_0902
 
Lastly, I picked up the Forever Marilyn beauty powder.
 
DSC_0895
 
DSC_0896
 
DSC_0897
 
Honestly, super excited for all the items I was able to get my hands on. I don’t think I will end up getting any of the shadows seeing I have way too many in my collection currently and the lipglasses didn’t really appeal to me. Fingers crossed I will get the one lipstick I’m missing so I can come back and share with you. Did you pick up anything from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment