Sunday, November 25, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Limited Edition Maybelline

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by and share with you the new Maybelline goodies I recently picked up from Shoppers. I was finally able to find the Maybelline Fall Collection at my Shoppers in the mall I work at. I saw them at another mall but I was in a rush, I should of gotten everything then but hopefully I will find the items I’m missing at a location closer to me. Anyways, I was able to pick up 3 of the limited edition eye shadow quads.
 
The ones I got were:
- 100 Cozy Cashmere
- 200 Smokey Cinnamon
- 300 Sea Sprite
 
DSC_0927
 
Honestly, there is one more I want to get but I honestly, can’t think of the name right now. As well I really wanted to get my hands on the Color Tattoos but hopefully when I go to the first mall I saw them at I will be able to get a hold of them. Have you picked up anything from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment