Monday, November 26, 2012

NOTD | 11.25.12

Hey ladies, just stopping by real quick to share with you what I’m currently wearing on my nails. Yesterday, my brother’s friend came over and we got into this big talk about makeup and nail polish and I decided to search for some polishes I haven’t used in awhile and pulled them out so I could wear them over the next month or so. Super happy I did that, I found some makeup I was looking for and couldn’t figure out which box they were in. But anyways, I decided to paint my nails with Essie Very Structured polish, which was realized in their 2011 Fall Collection I believe. I think this polish is such a beautiful shade of brown and I will be reviewing it very soon.
 
DSC_0183
 
DSC_0182
 
DSC_0184
 
What are you currently wearing on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment