Saturday, November 3, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Bath & Body Works

Hey ladies, I’m back with another Bath and Body Works haul. About a month ago I walked in to see if they had anything new, I wasn’t looking to buy anything but I saw that they had the Sleep Sommeil Night Time Tea Luxury Bath and I had to have it. It had come out during the holiday season last year and I was super sad I wasn’t able to get more. So when I saw this I needed to have it in my life. At the time the promotion going on for the Aromatherapy items were buy 2 get 1 free. So I picked up 2 of the Night Time Tea Luxury Baths and 1 of the Lavender Vanilla Luxury Baths. As well, while there I saw that they had some of the summer candles on sale for 50% off and I picked up a 4oz one in Island Margarita.
 
DSC_0802

No comments:

Post a Comment