Saturday, November 17, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Devil

Hey ladies, if you remember about a month ago I posted some cute little kitchen accessories and I wanted to share with you the new ones I picked up. I was able to find all these ones at Winners but I have also seen them at Stokes and Bed Bath and Beyond. This time around I picked up the little devils. I picked up two of the spatulas and two of the oven grips. When I brought these home to show my princess she screamed for joy, she was like are these for me and got super excited. She loves cooking already and we don’t do much of it yet. But this is a great way for her to be able to help me out when we start in a few weeks. I also picked up the flexi chopping board that features a egg and another potatoe peeler that has a cute little spud handle.
 
DSC_0924
 
DSC_0925
 
DSC_0926

No comments:

Post a Comment