Friday, November 9, 2012

Swag Shoppin | MAC

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the goodies, I picked up from the MAC Face & Body collection that released in September I think. It was awhile ago but I’m just getting around to post about it. I wasn’t really planning on picking up anything from this collection but I go a coupon in the mail from The Bay and it was $20 off a $100 purchase at any of the cosmetics counters and I just had to get some new items. I picked up the two limited edition brushes that were released with this collection. The first one is the 163 Flat Contour Brush; I’m super excited to give this a try in the near future. The other brush is the 215 Medium Shade Brush; I think I would use this to contour my nose possible, but I’m not even sure what I’m going to use it for yet, but I had to have it. I also picked up the Pro Sculpting Cream in Copper Beech. I got this to use for contouring and to use along with my new brush. Can’t wait to see how well this works out for my skin tone, I went with this color for a more natural contour. Lastly, because I was short $6 from my $100 goal, I picked the Viva Glam Nicki lipglass. I already have the lipstick and I really like it so I thought I would get the lipglass because it was on my list of items to get.
 
DSC_0833
 
Did you pick up anything from the Face & Body collection?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete