Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Swag Shoppin | First Cream Blushes

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you my new cream blushes I picked up. Recently, I was in Winners looking for a new wallet, which I didn’t find. But luckily, I spotted the Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blushes. I’ve been wanting to try these for awhile now but I haven’t had a chance cause I haven’t really been able to find them in my area; and when I do, they are sold out. I picked up the 3 colors that they had there and they were $7 each. These are my first cream blushes ever and I can’t wait to give them a try and use them when I want to layer different blushes for different looks.
 
DSC_0928
 
The ones I picked up were:
- 100 Pinched
- 200 Flushed
- 300 Coral Reef
 
I honestly, can’t wait to give these a try. Have you tried these blushes before; what are your thoughts on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment