Thursday, November 15, 2012

NOTD | 11.11.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you my current nails. Recently, I’ve been in the holiday spirit and I can’t wait to get my Christmas decorations up and everything. But seeing that won’t be happening till the first week of December, I thought I would do another festive color. I repeated the polish but I did add some accent nails to change it up a bit. But I love how it turned out. I’ve gotten alot of compliments on this manicure this past week from customers and co-workers. I can’t wait to do a review on both these polishes in the new few weeks or so. So keep an eye out for those.
 
DSC_0118
 
DSC_0116
 
This manicure consisted of:
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
China Glaze Poinsettia
Essie Leading Lady – accent nails
CND Super Shiney Top Coat
 
What are you currently wearing on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment