Monday, November 19, 2012

NOTD | 11.18.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by real quick and share with you what I recently painted my nails. Lately, I’ve been switching from Fall to Summer colors. I decided to go with another Fall/Winter appropriate color and I’m loving this shade and I’m so happy I decided to get it. I fully forgot to use a top coat because I was super tried. But it’s hasn’t started to chip at all and my current job is pretty rough on my nails.
 
DSC_0128
 
DSC_0129
 
DSC_0133
 
This manicure consisted of:
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
OPI Yucatan If U Want
Essie A Cut Above – accent nails
 
I’m loving how A Cut Above compliments Yucatan If U Want. It’s honestly, the perfect nail polish combination currently. What are you currently wearing on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment