Thursday, November 15, 2012

Review Thursday | OPI My First Knockwurst

Hey ladies, I’m just stopping by to share with you another quick review on My First Knockwurst from OPI. This shade was released in the Germany Collection. I picked this up from my local salon for around $9. It’s a very beautiful blush color for the Fall/Winter season but I personally think you could wear it all year around. This polish applies very sheer and to get an opaque finish, you need atleast two coats. I used two and I was happy with how it turned out; I think if you did three it might appear to thick on the nails. Even though it applies sheer I don’t find it streaky at all. I can see this polish as being a staple color for me all year around and if you are looking for a perfect blush color, I would definitely recommend My First Knockwurst.
 
DSC_0791
 
DSC_0795
 
Have you tried this polish out; what are your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment