Monday, March 28, 2011

First Thoughts: Revlon Peach Color Burst Lipstick

Heyl adies, I wanted to come share with you my initial thoughts on this lipstick. First of all I really like the packaging, it has a classy look to it and I love it. This lipstick glides on easily and it is buildable. It’s a very nice peachy coral color, it would look amazing on alot of skin tones. This would be a great color for Spring and Summer, it’s not too bright so if you’re not feeling for the bright orange lips this would work for you. Peach reminds me alot of MAC Dressmaker, Dressmaker; as well as MAC Made To Order. Both MAC lipsticks for limited from last spring. So for since wearing it today, I really love this color. It’s going to something I reach for regularly along with my MAC lipsticks.



I can’t wait to try more lipsticks from this line. What are your thoughts on Revlon Color Burst Lipsticks? What’s your go to color from them?

No comments:

Post a Comment