Monday, March 21, 2011

FOTD: 03.21.11

Hey luuuxies, here is what I have on my face today. It’s quite simple to do with a bold lip. Heading off to work today and I felt like putting myself together. Let me know what you think.



 
Face:
Maybelline Mineral Power Healthy Finish Veil in Dark
Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer (contour)
MAC Full Fuchsia Blush
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in 027 Sun Dance (highlight)

Eyes:
L’Oreal HIP Duo in Bustling (gold on the inner corner)
L’Oreal HIP Duo in Devious (green on the lid, brown in the crease)
L’Oreal HIP Duo in Adventurous (brown on the brow bone)
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackened Brown
Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara in Classic Black

Lips:
L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in 116 Bewitching Berry
L’Oreal Colour Rich Lipgloss in 512 Wily Violet

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment