Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mini Haul: Shopper’s Drug Mart

Hey ladies, so this past Sunday and Monday Shopper’s was having a great deal on select Revlon lip products. I went on Sunday and picked up 3 lipsticks from the Super Lustrous Line. I’ve been wanting to try these for awhile now as well. So I’m super excited about these.

The first color I got was 435 Love That Pink, it’s a crème finish. It’s a really bright pinky coral, it kind of reminds me of MAC Toxic Tale lipstick, but I haven’t swatched them next to each other yet. But it’s such a super pretty color.

The second color is 628 Peach Me, it’s a crème finish as well. It’s another peachy coral lipstick. It seems to be lighter then Peach from the Color Burst line. I can’t wait to wear it. I love peach or coral colors. I could never have enough.

Finally I got 750 Kiss Me Coral and yet again it’s another coral color. This has a crème finish as well. This is a really red coral color and I’m loving it. It looks pretty orange in the tube but I think it will look amazing on the lips.

I honestly can’t wait to give these a try. I will be having FOTD posts featuring these new lipsticks. So keep an eye out for new posts.












No comments:

Post a Comment