Friday, March 25, 2011

Mini Haul: Walmart

Mini Haul: Walmart

Hey ladies, last night I went to Walmart to try and pick up a couple of the new Cover Girl lipsticks but to my luck all the colors I wanted were sold out. So I went to see what they had in stock for Revlon. I recently picked up some other lipstick from them that will be coming up in a later post. Anyways though, I picked up my first Color Burst lipstick and lipgloss. I’ve heard soo many good things about them on youTube and on hear that I’ve been dying to try them.

Usually I only pick up drugstore makeup when it’s on sale, but I thought why not just spend the $8 on them when it’s better than paying $12. The lipstick I picked up was 075 Peach, it was on the display for NEW colors so I can to get it. It’s such a pretty soft peach color, it almost reminds me of Dressmaker, Dressmaker from MAC. Then I picked up the lipgloss in 022 Sunset Peach, it’s a soft peach color with a slight gold pearl/shimmer to it. I can’t wait to try these out together. I will be doing a post of a FOTD featuring these in the next couple of weeks.

The last item I picked up was the April Edition of Vogue. It’s the 10th annual shape issue. As well it caught my eye because Rihanna is featured on the cover. Honestly that’s the only reason why I picked it up. I think I would be a good read though.





No comments:

Post a Comment