Wednesday, March 23, 2011

FOTD: 03.23.11

Hey ladies, so today I was feeling bored and wanted to play around with some L’Oreal HIP Duos. I have so many but I always reach for only certain ones. But I wanted to try something different. I’m not feeling it 100% but I thought I would share it anyways. Let me know what you think in a comment below.

Face:
Maybelline Mineral Power Healthy Finish Veil in Dark
Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Original Rose

Eyes:
ELF Eyelid Primer
L’Oreal HIP Duo in Adventurous (brown on the brow bone)
L’Oreal HIP Duo in Flamboyant (gold on the inner corner, purple on the lid)
L’Oreal HIP Duo in Reckless (light purple in the crease, dark purple in the outer v)
ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara in Classic Black

Lips:
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 345 Warm & Cozy

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me













No comments:

Post a Comment