Monday, March 28, 2011

First Thoughts: Revlon Sunset Peach Color Burst Lip Gloss


Hey ladies, here are my initial thoughts on this new lip gloss I picked up from Revlon. It’s such a pretty color. It’s a peachy coral color with gold shimmer, it goes so well with Revlon Peach Color Burst Lipstick. It gives you a sheer wash of colors on your lips. It’s great for those days when you’re not feeling for lipstick but you still want a hint of color. I really love the packaging of this lip stick, has a really classic look that matches the lipsticks. So far I really like it, it’s not too sticky and the shimmer isn’t chucky which a plus. I definitely will be picking up more colors from this line and when I have tried out quite a few I will come back with a complete overview.



 
Do you like this lip glosses? What your favourite color to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment