Tuesday, March 15, 2011

FOTD: 03.15.11

Hey ladies, here is a quick FOTD. I’m heading out to Wal-mart right away and I did this look. I really like how it turned out. It’s almost all drugstore items as well, which is a first for me. Let me know what you think.




 
Face:
- MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44
- MAC MSF Natural in Dark
- MAC Devil Blush

Eyes:
- HIP Duo in Devious (green on the lid and brown in the crease)
- HIP Duo in Bustling (gold on the tear duct and brown on the outer v)
- HIP Duo in Adventurous (brown color as brow bone highlight)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Whiskey (waterline)
- Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express (top and bottom lashes)

Lips:
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 165 Pink Of Me
- MAC Dazzleglass in Date Night

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me expect for the dazzleglass that was a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment