Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mini Haul: Back to Shopper’s Again

Hey ladies, so I went back to Shopper’s on Monday before I headed off to work to pick up a few more of the Revlon items. I only ended up getting 2 things this time. The first is a Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Lilac Pastel. It’s a light purple color and I’ve been wanting to pick this up since last summer but we never had them up in Canada. Well that’s what I think cause I couldn’t find this color or Coral Reef, which I’m still on a hunt for. Happy I got it though. And then I picked up a Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in 716 Sugar Poppy, it’s a frost finish. I’m not a big frost finish liker but it’s such a super pretty color. It’s a bright pinky red, almost a coral. I can’t wait to try these out for a FOTD posting.





Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me

 

No comments:

Post a Comment