Monday, March 21, 2011

FOTD: 03.20.11

Hey ladies, I feel like I haven’t done one of these all week. So tonight I was playing around with drugstore makeup and decided to post this look. I think I’m going to redo this look later this week. I really can’t use liquid liner, or do a cat eye but I think if I keep trying I will get it in no time.



 
Face:
Maybelline Mineral Power Healthy Finish Veil in Dark
Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer (contour...trying to anyways lol)
Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Gentle Pink
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in 027 Sun Dance (cheek bone highlight)

Eyes:
ELF Eyelid Primer
L’Oreal HIP Duo in 236 Forgiving (teal color on the lid, brown color in the crease)
L’Oreal HIP Duo in 936 Rascal (grey in the outer v)
L’Oreal HIP Duo in 234 Roaring (brown on the brow bone)
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in 03 Blackened Brown (I think I will actually like this lol)
Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Very Black

Lips:
Rimmel London 1000 Kisses in 049 Natural (lined and filled in)
L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in 843 Toasted Almond
Cover Girl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers in Fig Splash (center of the lips)

Just realized this is a complete drugstore look. I think I’m going to be doing more looks like this. What do you think?

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment