Monday, January 14, 2013

FOTD | 01.13.13

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by real quick and share with you the makeup I wore yesterday. It was a pretty simple day I went out with my princess and my cousin and did a little bit of shopping. It was a pretty nice day out, with some snow falling, but we had a great time. For my makeup, I kept it pretty simple nothing to dramatic. It’s a great look for everyday and it’s really easy to do. I think I might do a tutorial on this look later this month.
 
Today's makeup. Full details will be on the blog http://MizzShake.blogspot.ca #fotd #todaysmakeup #makeupjunkie #revlon #essence #smashbox #maccosmetics #mac #maybelline #rimmellondon #ilovemac #ilovemakeup #selfie
 
Face:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Caramel
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Deep – under eye area
Smashbox Halo to Go in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
MAC All’s Good Beauty Powder Blush
 
Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
MAC Moleskin Shadow – transition
Essence A Piece of Forever Pigment – lid
Essence Jacob’s Protection – crease
MAC Sweetjoy Shadow – highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara – top and bottom lashes
 
Lips:
NYX Lip Liner Pencil in Sand Pink
Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 03
MAC Sublime Shine Dazzleglass Creme
 

1 comment:

  1. nice look as always! you are such a beauty!
    btw, I love your beanie!

    ReplyDelete