Saturday, January 12, 2013

Swag Shoppin | Stila

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the new brushes I recently picked up from Stila. I purchased mine at Shoppers Drug Mart and they were only $36 I believe. The set comes with 5 brushes and I can’t wait to try them out. The set includes:
33b Concealer Brush
33a Foundation Brush
24a Powder Brush
5 Shadow Brush
4 Liner Brush
DSC_0195
 
Honestly, I picked this brush up because I wanted to try out a tapered foundation brush. I can’t wait to wash these and give them a try. Have you picked up this brush set yet?

2 comments:

  1. I actually haven't tried anything from Stila. But recently I got two brush sets by Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman from iherb.com. I am thinking of getting others too, but for now I think I have enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely understand, I have way to many too. But I really want to get my hands on the Real Techniques Brushes as well!

      Delete