Thursday, January 10, 2013

Swag Shoppin | Bobbi Brown

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you my first two eye palettes from Bobbi Brown. I originally was planning to purchase these at Sephora on the day I got my Tarte set. But while walking thru a mall I barely shopped at I spotted Murale. It’s a sister store to Shoppers Drug Mart so you get points there and you can spend your points there as well. Which in my opinion is a better deal than going to Sephora. Murale carries alot of brands like NARS, Stila, SmashBox, YSL and other high end makeup. This wil honestly be my new spot for picking up my high end makeup products. Anyways, when I stopped in they had the Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection displayed right up front. And I had to check it out. I only ended up picking up two of the eye palettes but I’m definitely going to stop by again and grab some more Bobbi Brown products. The palettes I got were Rich Caviar and Desert Twilight. These palettes are absolutely beautiful and I’m loving them. I’ve currently used the Rich Caviar palette and I’m so happy with it. Stay tuned to see FOTD’s featuring both these palettes and more hauls from Bobbi Brown.
 
DSC_0176
 
DSC_0177
 
DSC_0178
 
DSC_0174
 
DSC_0175
 
DSC_0173

No comments:

Post a Comment