Thursday, January 31, 2013

FOTD | 01.26.13

Hey ladies, just stopping by with my last post from my sister's birthday weekend. This is the makeup I wore. I honestly kept it really simple. And I loved how it turned out and went with my outfit perfectly.
 
  Untitled
 
Face:
Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation in Caramel
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Deep - under eye area
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer - contour
MAC Darkly My Dear Blush
 
Eyes:
MAC Moleskin Shadow - lid
MAC Espresso Shadow - crease & lower lash line
MAC Sweetjoy Shadow - highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline - top & bottom lash line
Benefit They're Real Mascara - bottom lashes
Quo 808 Lashes
Duo Lash Glue in Clear
 
Lips:
MAC Deeply Adored Lipstick
 
I was super surprised I didn't mess up on putting on my lashes. I've been avoiding wearing them seeing I haven't worn any since my birthday but I guess this means I can wear them more often and I'm loving that idea. What is your favourite brand of eyelashes?

No comments:

Post a Comment