Sunday, January 6, 2013

Swag Shoppin | Sephora

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the new goodies, I recently picked up from Sephora. I went in to pick up the Tarte Fantastic Foursome: 4 piece Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush Enthusiast Set. This set included the colors Angelic, Fantastic, Magic and Stellar. I’m super excited that I was able to get my hands on this set; I’ve been wanting to try these blushes for ages and I can’t wait to give these a try. Lastly, I picked the Make Up Forever Holodiam Powder in 302. This product reminds me of MAC’s Blue Brown Pigment and I picked it up because it’s beautiful and limited edition. There is another Holodiam powder t hat I want to pick up but I have to order it online so hopefully when I do get a chance to do that it will still be in stock.
 
DSC_0162
 
DSC_0163
 
DSC_0165
 
DSC_0166
 
DSC_0167
 
Where you able to get your hands on the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Set?

No comments:

Post a Comment