Saturday, January 12, 2013

NOTD | 01.12.13

Hey ladies, just stopping by to share with you my nails from tonight. Tonight I decided to do a little nail art, I haven’t done any in AGES; like a good 2 years now. But I was feeling to do something really simple because you can’t just jump back into the harder designs without any practice. I’m really happy with how it turned out and I can’t wait to paint my nails again and try something a little harder. This design is super easy and all you need is a dotting tool. I got my dotting tools from BF Beauty a few months ago, easily 6 months ago and this is the first time I used them.
 
Finished painting my nails featuring OPI Heart Throb with OPI Yucatan If You Want & Essie A Cut Above Luxeffects #notd #nailpolishjunkie #opi #essiequickedryingdrops #essieridgefillingbasecoat #essieluxeffects #cndsupershineytopcoat #heartthrob #yucatanif
 
Anyways, for this manicure I used:
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
OPI Heart Throb
OPI Yucatan If You Want – dots
Essie A Cut Above Luxeffects – tips
CND Super Shiney
Top Coat Essie Quick-E Drying Drops
 
I really like how the colors complement each other and I can’t wait to try another look the next time I paint my nails. What are you currently wearing on your nails?

1 comment: